Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Election 2006

My Final Election Projection for 2006:

First up, the U.S Senate: 52 GOP; 46 Dem; 2 Ind.

Close Races that I think will go Republican:
- Tennessee - Bob Corker
- Missouri - Jim Talent
- Montana - Conrad Burns
- Maryland - Michael Steele (It's a longshot, but I feel good about his campaign....)

Close Races that I think will go Democratic:
- New Jersey - Robert Menendez
- Virginia - James Webb
- Ohio - Sherrod Brown
- Pennsylvania - Bob Casey
- Rhode Island - S. Whitehouse

Independent Pick-up:
- Connecticut - Joe Lieberman

Now, for the U.S House of Representatives: 215 GOP; 220 Dem; 0 Ind.

Ok, so that's it. I could be way off - but hey what fun would it be if I didn't make any predictions at all? In any case, it's shaping up to be an exciting Tuesday.

No comments:


These Messages Brought To You Courtesy of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy